RCF PL80/A Product of the Week!
RCF has delivered ingenuity once again with their broad dispersion speakers. Reducing the installed speaker count by up to 30percent, these modest power houses ensure minimal prescence in suspended ceilings whilst offering the exceptional sound quality expected from RCF.
Whether shopping centres, supermarkets or any large area with a suspended ceiling, the PL80/A will deliver the sonic goods without fail.
The PL 80/A is designed for distributed sound reproduction in large spaces with low to medium low ceilings. The A 1380 protection can be fitted when required by safety regulations.
PL 81/A (Coax version)
Provides the same high quality output in a coaxial version. The PL 81/A can support up to 40 W power and, if used without transformer and can generate 113 dB SPL. The A 1380 protection can be fitted when required by safety regulations.
PL80/A Technical Specifications
- Body in RAL 9003 white plastic.
- Multi-tapped line transformer included for constant voltage systems.
- Twin-cone, wide band, low distortion Ø 200 mm loudspeaker.
- Quick fitting of the holder ring and easy bayonet hooking system.
- Flame-retardant white plastic body meets UL-94-5VA standards.
- Flush-mounted Ceiling speaker with transformer
- Nominal/maximum power: 10/20 W (10 - 5 - 2,5 - 1,25 W)
- Constant voltage: 100 - 50 V
- Impedance: 40 W
- Frequency response: 40 - 20,000 kHz
- Sensitivity: 97 dB (1W/1m)
- Maximum sound pressure: 107/110 dB (1 m/max. power)
- Angle of coverage [1.000 Hz]: 170° - [2.000 Hz]: 90°
- Dimensions: 266x112mm
- Maximum protrusion: 3mm
- Flush-mounting hole: 244mm
- Weight: 2,35 Kg
- Attachment brackets. Nylon safety wire for facilitating
- Optional accessories Replacement loudspeaker A 1380 Fire guard